Preludiomusic.com is since 2007 the online shop for Preludethe independent label and publisher of the QUALITY MUSIC. Specialising in the 'vocal' field, Preludio does not neglect diverse areas where art, culture, creativity and originality can find fertile ground.
Scores and sheet music
Why buy on Preludiomusic:
- A catalogue of over 700 references
- Independent record productions
- Sheet music and scores in paper or digital format
Why publish with Prelude:
Preludio's mission is not to look at immediate consumption, but rather to reward projects that are really innovative, creative e originals. For Preludio, foresight also means waiting several years for a proposal to be understood by the market. Preludio currently follows with particular interest the genres of the contemporary musicof the alternative music and the vocal, choral and a cappella music (music performed only with the voice, without the aid of musical instruments). In fact, it is open to all genres of music - yesterday's, today's and tomorrow's - as long as they are the bearers of creative artistic ideas and values and therefore possess the requisites of originality that are attractive to the markets we target.
Publishing a CD or an unpublished work with Preludio means going out with an innovative partner able to offer a range of 360° solutions and highly professional services:
- care of the pack or digital cover, so that it is elegant, consistent and professional;
- creation of artwork and booklet;
- carrying out all SIAE procedures;
- digital distribution (iTunes, Amazon, Spotify...);
- ISRC, barcode, ISMN, QR-code generation;
- publication in our e-shop;
- publication in the video synchronisation portal;
- social web marketing;
- web promotion and You Tube;
- network of sub-publishers worldwide.
Prelude.co.uk is the portal of the Advertising division.
Preludiomusic.com is the portal of the record and publishing division.
Preludiomusiclibrary.com is the portal of the Synchronisation Division.
http://eventi.preludio.it is the website of the Events division. If you would like to organise a concert or corporate event with one of our artists, please contact Maria Dora Firrincieli on +39 375 742 62 78.
Andrea Thomas Gambetti – Administrator, Customer Director
Marta Gilardi – Account Director, Editions Administration
Maria Dora Firrincieli - Head of Preludio Events
Antonio Toffolo – Director Music Editions
Simone Pavan, Luca De Sensi – Sound engineer
The New E-Shop